Monday 13 February 2006

hmmm...

bloggy bloggy bloggy... LA LA LA!

yeh!... er-hum... today I did this questionnaire thingy! it told me the following...

"Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken."

hmm!... do you see me as "sensible, cautious, careful & practical"!?... "clever, gifted or telented, but modest"!?... and could someone tell me what modest means please!?...

I have to agree with what it's saying about me and my friends!... I don't have that many people I actually class as friends... I love my friends though... I try to be loyal to them, if I'm thinking of the right meaning... I don't know why it's callin me clever, I obviously ain't, hehe... I think trust is a big thing in friendship!... I fully trust 2 of my friends... I don't know if they know me enough to realise that they're special for earning it though, if that's what it means up there...

I'm not sure why I'm going on about that, but still, hehe!

hmm, my Mommy just called me into the other room to look at this house she's found... she really wants to get out of this house, but I'm kinda like, keeping her here, cos all the houses she wants are 3 bedrooms... I need to get out of here!... I can't see me moving in with any of my friends any time soon, so I think I'm gonna have to go hunting for sharing places with random people... :-S... it's hard, cos I only have 1 other friend who needs to move out, and he doesn't want to live with me... oh well, I'll find something eventually, hopefully, hehe...

bYe!
X

No comments: