Tuesday 14 March 2006

I am a barbarian!

hehe, I found my leaver's book from secondary school earlier!... it was quite fun to read!... so I thought it would be fun to show y'all some quotes of what people thought of me!...

firstly, people cannot spell College!... they all spell it Collage!... wtf!?... but, yeh...

I also found things related to my smell... o_O

"I'll probably remember you for your stink!"

"By the way sort yourself out you absolutely stink. Good luck for your wife she'll need it. If I waz her Id put you in the front lawn in a tent!"

"I think I'll always remember you for your preculiar smell. Your always farting I'm convinced that you have a huge rat stuck up your backside."

"One thing I will always remember is you farting in Maths! (They stink!!!)"

"Please sort your arse out... you stink, not bein nasty but when you used to sit by me in science I needed a gasmask lol!"

:-S... lovely!... I can confirm that I have in fact sorted my ass out, and I now fart much less!... anyways, I was also quite weird apparently, but that is good, apparently...

"Ur a funny but wierd boy, but don't change cuz people like u 4 that."

"I've always thought you were a bit wierd but in a funny way!"

"keep acting wierd"

"Stay wierd"

"u can b a bit weird at times"

how odd!... the most random thing in here went as follows...

"What can I say the many shag's we have had in the bushes at open evening and parents evening etc. I so sorry I lost the baby. It's all my fault. Why don't we try for another... etc... Dont get married to anyone else because your mine... etc... c u 2night on the school fields!"

...no comment!...

bYe!
X

No comments: