Wednesday 19 April 2006

Dreeeams...

hmm, I had 2 rather odd dreams last night... one of which I woke up quite scared!... this is because I had a stalker!... it was quite scary...

we were moving house again, for some reason, and this person was following me (I reckognised the person too, he also stalked Jem!)... I can't really remember everything that happened, because I had another dream after this one which wiped my memory, but I do remember him trying to steal my living room TV!... he was hiding in the very small drawer in the unit, and somehow moving the unit and TV from in there... o_O

my other dream, however, was quite cool!... me and my sister were catching a plane somewhere... dunno where... but we got on the wrong one, and went somewhere in America... then we decided to catch a train to a place where we would be more likely to get home, or something... but we didn't have and USD to buy a ticket!... thankfully, with the help of this huge lady, I found out I could use my card, hehe...

when we got to the train station, my sister started wondering off, and I was like, nooooo, cos I thought we might get arrested for some reason, and to avoid this, I went straight to a security guard!... I explained what had happened... and he started panicking, and raced us to this random house with these very black people, who were apparently going the England the day after... they also had 2 big dogs, which I didn't want to go in the garden because of... o_O

and then I woke up!... so, who knows what happened next!... I may have been eaten by the big dogs!... or I may have got home for free with the random people!... we will never know...

bYe!
X

P.S.!... to anyone I was talkin to on MSN last night, sowwy I didn't say bYe!... my net decided to go off again!... :'-(

No comments: