Sunday 16 April 2006

Secret Stash!

Happy Easter peoples!!... hope you're all fat from eating lots of chocolate!...

does anyone know what chocolate has to do with Jesus??... if so!... could you please let me know!

hehe, I have had to hide my chocolate, so it isn't eaten...



how cool!... I like mini eggs!... but I'm not allowed to eat them till later, cos I got my Mommy to get me them this morning, and she didn't get my bro n sis any, hehe... what's Easter without mini eggs!?... nothing is what it is!... nothing!... although, it isn't really nothing, cos it's all about Jesus dying and coming back to life to save us all n stuffs isn't it...

I wonder when Jesus 2 is gonna come!... will we have 2 Christmas's if he comes soon!?... that would be quite cool!... expensive tho!...

anywho, I hope y'all have a fun Easter and stuffs!

bYe!
X

No comments: