Saturday 3 March 2007

Asda!

right, so, today... me, my Mom and my Step Dad had a day out in... Asda!... hehe, it was quite cool actually, we only went to buy some random things, mainly for their diet, but I also picked up some random things, like pineapple juice, which is lovely, some vanilla ice cream, Sonic and the Secret Rings for my Wii, and these cool egg noodles that I'm having for tea!... somehow!... even with one of those little trolleys!... the grand total for all the items we purchase was... £165!... I was like, "omg!"... I still have no idea how it cost that much, didn't seem like we bought the whole shop, but apparently we did!

also, while I was there, I decided that I am going to sell my Sims 2, University and Nightlife games on eBay!... which will (hopefully) cover the cost of Sonic, and also allow me to by The Sims 2 Seasons!... cos like, we have the PC versions of the games anyways... anywho, these are my first sells on eBay!... so I shall let you know how I get on... it's all quite exciting... I wish someone would bid on the damn things though... ¬_¬

I go play Sonic now!

bYe!

No comments: