Friday 9 March 2007

BORED!

omg, so bored!... I had an exam thing this morning, which went quite well I think/hope, hehe... anywho, I finished at like, 11:50 or something, and I been wandering round all a loner since!... I went to HMV, then CeX, then Woolworths, then got harassed by a charity worker who thought I was "cool" apparently, then I went to buy a red nose cos he made me remember it, then went to Forbidden Planet which I find SO boring nowadays, and THEN decided to come back to Uni and rant about how bored I am!... I text someone from Uni sometime as well, but they totally ignored me, *shock*

boooored bored booored!!!

I am also quite tired, but still!

ooo, Hilary Duff is on the Charlotte Church show tonight... and Ugly Betty's on before that too, yay... I like Friday night TV!... Balls Of Steel is on after Charlotte too, which isn't that amazing, but tis something to watch and doesn't hurt the brain, hehe...

did I mention that I'm BORED!?... well, I am... soooo bored... haven't got my next lecture till like, 2:00 either, which is exactly 30 minutes from now!

hmm, I may go and purchase a new stipey t-shirt!... black and white!... and omg, maybe some jeans too... I like buying random new clothes... hehe, how Gay does that sound!?... oh well, I'm over it...

well, you're boring, so screw you guys, I'm going to purchase clothing!

bYe!... :-)

No comments: