Saturday 17 March 2007

Comic Relief...

hello!

I remembered I hadn't told y'all what happened with the whole exam thing, hehe... well, I went to see my lecturer, and she let me do it again (thankfully)... so, yeh, I retook it basically... was so annoyed though... but still, I got my grade for it yesterday, and woop woop, A16!... that's like, top mark, so I'm quite proud of myself, I've never got higher than B13, hehe... ^_^

anyways, had another assignment in yesterday, which I'm sure I've done wrong, but I'm not gonna think about it too much, cos it'll bug me!... and now I have another one in for Friday... and another for the Friday after!... it seems never-ending!... but I guess that's what I signed up for!... so I'll just get over it!

ooo, it was Red Nose Day yesterday... I did my part by buying a whole 2 red noses, buying the Girls Aloud Vs. Sugababes single (can you believe only 50p actually goes to Comic Relief from that? tis disgusting!) and me n my family put together and donated £18!... as for the live show thing last night, it was actually really good!... I think my favourite bit was this though...



quite hilarious I thought... Tony Blair is quite amusing!... :-)

today, I am going to be mostly doing work... but I may have a random break and play my Wii, cos Jon is SO much further on Sonic than me!... then tomorrow tis Mother's Day, and I think we're going out for dinner, yay... omg, tis gonna snow tomorrow night too apparently!... how random!... I like snow though, tis cool...

OMG!... less than a week till I get my PS3!... and less than 2 weeks till McFly and Sugababes concerts!... it's all quite exciting...

bYe!

No comments: