Tuesday 20 March 2007

Dreamcast 2?

hmm, I saw the sales figures for the Playstation 3 in America last night, and like, it's selling even less than the Gameboy Advance!... some people reckon it's dead over there already... and also, everywhere still has PS3's in stock still in this country that will all be guaranteed for release!... it's slightly worrying considering I'ma be getting one in like, 3 days!

I can't help but feel like we've got another Dreamcast on our hands!... an amazing console that's a bit before it's time!... which if that is the case, and 2 years from now I'm gonna have a console that isn't gonna be made anymore, I will not be happy!... it could happen!... Sega were quite big in their time!... let's just hope the European PS3 launch goes quite well... :-S

bYe!

No comments: