Thursday 1 March 2007

March!?!

can you believe it's March already!?... I surely can't!... the second half of this month, minus all the Uni assignment deadlines and my in class exam anyways, is going to be amazing!...

my Playstation 3 arrives on the 23rd!... Jon is coming down on the 28th and we are going to see McFly on the same day!... then on the 30th, we are seeing Sugababes front row!... it's all quite exciting...

as well as that, the picture on my calendar this month is ace!... ^_^

hehe, I got another one of them random "you wanna come eat pizza!?" phone calls off Chris last night at the same time again... t'was quite cool!... then, this morning, we went up town before I had to go Uni, and for dinner we had... more random pizza!... that means, in the past 7 days, I've eaten 4 whole pizzas!... I think today's was the best though... cheese and BBQ sauce, with chicken... sooo nice...

also, I have been feeling slightly bleh the past few days, but I can confirm that... I am generally over it!... :-D

bYe!

No comments: