Monday 16 January 2006

:''-(

since I am in quite a serious... angry... mood... I am going to follow up that post with a moan about how I have had to clean the house this morning...

I know I shouldn't moan about cleaning up... cause it's gotta be done... but I got up at 8:20 this morning, and by 8:25 I was tidying up, because I've got lots of work to do at Uni and need to get in earlier to do it... again, I shouldn't moan about it too much... but it's like cleaning up after animals!... got sweet wrappers, beer cans, everyone else's washing up from their tea last night, all over the place...

yeh, they only having fun n stuff... but we have a bin in there!... and even so, I wouldn't mind... but they didn't even say goodnight to me last night... haven't for a couple of nights actually... I'm hardly spoke to now... it's like, my own family hates me or something... and I'm just living here as their cleaner...

tell a lie, my brother speaks to me... and makes me the odd cup of tea... he's not as bad as I generally make out, just gets annoying at times, hehe...

but yes... I don't like living here very much really, cos that's how it makes me feel... and basically, I need to find a job and get my ass out of here!

bYe!
X

2 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Oh dear Martin! Why not go on strike? It worked for me.

Rob7534 said...

Poor Cheezus, you're being treated like Cindarella!

You should get a job, if you can balance school & work, and try living on your own for a change.

Actually you'll have better luck living w/roomates who are also at school! Oh, but you might be stuck cleaning up after them too...

Good luck babe.