Monday 16 January 2006

:'-(

GRR!... I am going to kill Milo one of these days, I swear... he's like... the devil... in cat form!... he is seriously annoying me... just this morning, I woke up to the sound of him attacking Jack... walked in the kitchen, found he had pissed in Joey's water bowl, while he was taking yet another piss next to the bin, and atm, he is attacking Jack, again...

and now, because Milo annoys Jack so much, he spends most of his time in my Mom's room, and doesn't come to me very much anymore... which my Mom pointed out to me the other day, acting all proud, cause he's meant to be my cat... which actually really hurt...

my sister wanted another cat because she wanted her own pet... and now she's got it, she doesn't see it... all she does is clean up after his constant shitting everywhere... she doesn't see him... which is why I'm left with making him feel wanted... so here I am, left feeling like crap, with a cat I never wanted, cos my own cat has abandoned me... :'-(

I appologise for that serious post... :-S

bYe!
X

No comments: