Saturday 14 January 2006

Update!

I've only actually been away for like, 3 weeks or something... but here is an update of Martin's life and what he's been doing, buying and stuff...

Christmas -

woooow, Christmas... I had a fun Christmas... I got me my Xbox 360, and 3 games... and lossa other amazing stuff such as Lindsay Lohan's great new album, and Madonna's album, and a Girls Aloud Barbie Doll!

New Years -

New Years was ok!... although, this was when I slowly started to feel really down, and is another reason I haven't blogged... but I am generally over that now, so lets not go into it!... :-)

late Happy New Year by the way!

*skips down-ness*

New York -

A few years ago, I decided that I really wanted to live in New York when I'm older... cause I think it would be great... but only recently, I have decided that I am definately going to move there, when I am 21!... I am quite excited about it!... but I'm not sure how I go about emigrating and stuff, cos I don't really have a proper reason to live there other than I want to... I'm not like, marrying someone over there or anything... although, that brings me onto my next thing!...

Engaged -

yup!... last week, I asked my friend Ali to marry me!... and she said yes!... (aww)... love ya Ali!... X

Uni -

I started back at Uni on Tuesday... and realised I have looooads of work that's got to be in for next week!... I am quite screwed!... but hopefully, I should be ok... I have a week to do them... :-S

iMac -

omg!... as you all may know, I have needed a new computer for a while now... well, at the end of November, a friend of mine told me I should consider a Mac, cos they're really cool... so I looked into it, and they are actually pretty darn amazing!... however, I didn't actually have the money for it till Monday... but I knew Apple were having a talk on Tuesday, so I decided to wait incase they announced anything new, and they did, and I am getting one of the amazing new Intel iMacs!... yay!

I also ordered The Sims 2 for my Mac, cos I've been waiting AGES to play that game... so I'm quite excited bout that too!

Films -

I have seen a couple of films since I last blogged too!...
- The Chronicles Of Narnia - 9/10 - great film!
- King Kong - 7/10 - good film, made me cry, but a tad too long!
- Just Like Heaven - 6/10 - nice film!
- Brokeback Mountain - 8/10 - cool film, with some ace Jake scenes (mmm)!
- Memoirs Of A Geisha - 5/10 - it was nice and pretty, just long and nowt much happened!

erm, I think that's about all!...

bYe!
X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Babe! I'm so happy that you proposed to me!! Haha.... I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you! I love you!