Sunday 15 January 2006

Moozic 2006!

hmm... yesterday, I decided to visit Amy Studt's website to see if she had made any updates or anything... imagine my surprise when I found that it was closed, and under construction!... how exciting!... I love Amy Studt, and I'm so glad she's coming back!... I feel that 2006 is going to be a good year for music!... we have...

The return of...
Amy Studt!
Britney Spears!
Christina Aguilera!
Justin Timberlake!
P!nk!
Scissor Sisters!

And!... New stuff from...
McFly!
Sugababes (with that new person)!
Beyoncé!
Kelly Rowland!
and omg, lots more cool stuff probably!

it doesn't sound that much really in writing, but it should be very amazing!... cos I'm sure there will be lots of amazing one-hit-wonders and maybe even some cool new stuff which is good!

bYe!
X

1 comment:

Ms Mac said...

Hurrah for new Scissor Sisters! I heart them!