Friday 17 February 2006

Tour De Martin's Houses!...

hmm, as I could be moving to my 10th house in 18 years soon, I thought it would be fun to show y'all the different places I have lived!...

the first 4 were all quite close together really!... I'm not sure if 2 n 4 are the right ones, cos I can't remember!... my Dad was with us in house 1... I don't know if my stepdad was with us at that house... I don't think he was though!... I can't remember that one anyways!... house's 2 n 4 were a bit shit!... 3 was very nice though!... I don't know why we moved between these houses, I've not asked, but still!...



the next 5 were kinda close together too really... we moved to 5 in like, 1995, I think... I remember moving there cos the area we were in was shit, and the chemist had just been robbed for the second time or something... irronically, there's loads of prostitutes down there now, hehe!...

yeh, then we got moved to 6 by the landlord, cos he wanted our house... then we moved to 7 cos we wanted to... then we moved to 8 cos my Mom n Stepdad were on a break... then we moved to my current house cos the landlord at 8 wanted to sell the house!... which is annoying, cos 8 was nice... although, this house is cool, cos I got my own room...



this is my possible 10th house!... my Mom doesn't like this house, cos we only came here cos we had nowhere else to go... she said it isn't home!... SO... she has picked a house, and if she's allowed, we will be moving in as soon as 4 weeks!... cray-zay, hehe...



and that was a tour of my past houses!... how cool... well, snot that cool, but still...

bYe!
X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool. I never knew that you'd had that many houses! :O

- Havins