Friday 17 February 2006

My Fave Band!...

...hmm!... I was thinking last night, I'm not totally sure who my favourite band is now!... I mean, McFly are quite over (as in, I am bored of them)... so I have been thinking!... who exactly is my favourite band!?... well!... I will now inform you of the decision I have come to!... :-)

my top five bands are*!

1. Sugababes!
2. The Pussycat Dolls!
3. McFly!
4. Good Charlotte!
5. Fightstar!

how amazing!... anywho, while I was on the subject, I started to doubt my fave singer being Britney... cos she ain't all that anymore!... I still love her and all that, and I'm sure when she amazes us all with her new album she'll shoot right back up to number 1... but at the moment...

my top five female singers are*!

1. Kelly Clarkson!
2. Lindsay Lohan!
3. Britney Spears!
4. Madonna!
5. Amy Studt!

any while we're on the singers subject...

my top five male singers are*!

1. Jamie Cullum
2. Darren Hayes
3. Will Young
4. Robbie Williams
5. Eminem**

and that's aboot it!...

bYe!
X

* subject to change!
** actually a rapper, but what the hey!

1 comment:

Ms Mac said...

As you are most probably aware, my favourites are Robbie and Madonna so I applaud your choices!