Monday 27 February 2006

Up The Loft!

hehe, on Saturday, me and my Stepdad got all the stuff from the loft down for my Mom, cos she wanted to sort through it all... and amongst the things, there were things that I had forgotten...


this is my vest top that I got from my first Steps concert... you will be please to know, it has never been worn!

and also things I would like to forget!...


...this is my tiara which my Mom got for my 16th... and made me wear, and took pics of me wearing, or she wouldn't give me my Gamecube... apparently it's cos there aren't any keys for 16... :-|

also amongst the stuff was some photos from when I was lil!... so I thought I would share them with you!... :-)

these pics are from when my sister was born, hehe...


me, my sister and my Nanny!


me, my sister and my Aunty Jenny... how crazy is that hair!... hehe!


me, my sister and my Mommy and Daddy!

and also this school photograph thingy of me and my sister...



how awful are my teeth!



hehe!... amazing!... I like old stuff!

bYe!
X

1 comment:

Andrea Knapp said...

I am loving that Steps T-shirt! You should sell it on e-Bay or something, surely you'll get offers galore for it?