Wednesday 1 March 2006

Kelly Clarkson Review!

as you prolly know, I saw Kelly Clarkson on Monday!... I can confirm that she was... amazing!

I can't be bothered to write one of my normal "uber-long-no-one-cares-la-la-la" reviews, which I'm sure you're all quite please about!... so I will just summarize the amazing parts!... well, the whole thing was amazing really...

The Faders were support!... they were really good... on for half an hour... hehe, they started playing "Behind These Hazel Eyes", and everyone went crazy, but then they stopped and was like "I think we'll leave that one for Kelly!"... pfft!

Kelly came on at 8:35 or something, and started with "Walk Away"!... I was like, "WOOOOOOOW!!!!" cos she was all cool n amazing n stuff, hehe... I think she sung all the songs on her "Breakaway" album, appart from "Where Is Your Heart" and maybe "I Hate Myself For Losing You"...



she sung 3 songs off her first album too... plus she did a cover of "Annie Lennox - Why", which was amazing... and a cover of some other song, about clover or something... and also a song called "Come Here"!...



highlight of the night was when she came out in her amazing "Behind These Hazel Eyes" dress!...




overall!... it was amazing!!... I love Kelly Clarkson!

bYe!
X

No comments: