Friday 3 March 2006

Ticketmaster Bad!

omg, I get this amazing e-mail from Ticketmaster every Thursday, which informs me of new concerts going on Sale on Friday morning... I should soooo not be on that list!

I can confirm that I am now going to see the very cool...

Hilary Duff!

yay!... but boooo, me naughty for spending more money... but yay, I got second row seats!... ^_^

I am going to look SO beyond gay!... I think me and Chris may possibly be the only men there actually... but anyways, it should be cool, cos Hilary's cool!

that means my concert schedule for this year is now...

27/02/06 - Kelly Clarkson
28/04/06 - Hilary Duff
02/05/06 - Darren Hayes
26/05/06 - Girls Aloud
30/05/06 - Fall Out Boy
01/09/06 - Robbie Williams
29/09/06 - McFly

:-D

bYe!
X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hillary duff, tut tut, *shakes head*

- Havins