Saturday 18 March 2006

A-Z!

hmm, I got nowt to blog bout really!... so!... here is a shitty A-Z quiz thingy!... :-)

A - AVAILIABLE?: yup... :-)

B - BEST FRIEND: Jon, Martin and Chris!

C - CRUSH: nein

D - DADS NAME: Anthony

E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Jon

F - FAVE BAND?: Sugababes

G - GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS: worms!

H - HOMETOWN: Wolverhampton... although, this time next week, it will be Coseley!

I - INSTRUMENT: violin

K - KIDS: who knows!...

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: erm, dunno bout car... but caught coach to Paris?...

M - MILK FLAVOR?: normal kind!... Semi Skimmed!

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2

O - ONE WISH: can't tell you that!... won't come true... :-P

P - PHOBIA(S): erm, not really phobias... but I don't like death or thunder!

Q - FAVORITE QUOTE: "Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand!" - Homer, hehe...

R - REASON TO SMILE: my friends!

S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Tori Amos - Crucify

T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 9:30

U- CURRENT UNDERWEAR COLOR: black!

V- VEGETABLE: cabbage!

W- WORST HABIT?: erm... I moan a tad too much... :-$... but that's only cos I can't think of nowt to say!

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: just my teeth I think!

Y- YUMMY FOOD: Apple pie and custard!!... mmmmmmmmm...

Z- ZODIAC SIGN: Leo

how "cool"!

bYe!
X

No comments: