Friday 31 March 2006

I'm Not Dead!

hello!... omg, it's been nearly 2 weeks since my last blog!... I have been a very busy Martin!...

I can confirm that me and my family are all happy and settled in our new house!... it's a nice house, but sadly, the old lady who lived here before us was blind... or at least, I'm guessing she was, cos she picked some horrible carpets/curtains/light shades!... I may or may not give you a tour... depending on if I can be bothered... but I assure you, the decorating is manky!... looks less crap with all our stuff in here though, and I still loves it, hehe...

I am currently having major problems with my net!... it keeps deciding to just go off for no reason!... piece of poop...

in other news... the album of the year, at the moment, looks set to go to P!nk, for her amazing "I'm Not Dead" album!... I am loving that album SO much...

and... I can't think of anything else to say!... I was just letting you know that I'm not dead!... hehe!

bYe!
X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah old ladies tend to have a freaky sense of decor and an even freakier dress sense! Lol