Tuesday 11 April 2006

Tomb Raider: Short Legend...

I didn't actually tell y'all, but I purchased the new Tomb Raider game on Friday for my 360, and omg, it was SO cool... the graphics are amazing and stuff!... but I completed it today!... I could have actually completed it yesterday if I didn't get stuck on this one boss, (which was only because I didn't actually have to kill it, pfft)... Tomb Raider games generally, thankfully, have a lot of replayability, so I can play it again when I want without being bored, cos it's ace, and plus, I have secrets to find...

I didn't tell y'all bout my new TV either, did I!?... yes, I was a naughty boy, and bought a HDTV last week... :-S... as well as this, I bought a surround sound system... so my 360 is totally amazing now!

in other news, my Mommy finished decorating the front room today!... my room is being done tomorrow!... I will be sure to show you the final results when they are done!

bYe!
X

No comments: