Sunday 9 April 2006

Alien Boring-opsy In The Dark!

hehe, yeh!... I saw Alien Autopsy on Friday!... it wasn't actually that bad, but then again, it wasn't that good!... Ant & Dec were cool, but the story was a bit, bleh... I understand that it's a true story and such, but they could have made up something to make the story better!... for example...

*Aliens invade earth to come and get the video tape back because it is highly offensive to their race!*

OR!

*Ant & Dec have to go to the streets to have kinky bum sex, sometimes with each other, to make money to fund a whole new tape with amazing special effects and stuff*

OR!

oh, I can't think of anymore... never mind!... either of them would have been better... ^_^

I also saw The Dark last night!... which was quite good, but it just got totally confusing, and I really don't understand it... it hurts my head to think about it!... I couldn't even try and attempt to tell you why it's so confusing, because I'm really not sure what point made it confusing... it's a total blur!

so, yes!... those are the "amazing" films I saw this weekend!

bYe!
X

No comments: