Sunday 27 August 2006

We Didn't Burn Him!...

hello!

hehe, I watched the first series of The League Of Gentlemen again this morning... t'was quite cool!... hadn't watched it for aaages... I may watch the second and third series' tomorrow... :-)

erm, I went to my Step Nan's/Granddad's for dinner!... we had beef!... I don't usually eat beef, unless it is in the form of a burger, thanks to City Slickers (poor cute baby cow!)... but, yeh, it was very nice!... I then went and sat at the top of their garden and played my DS under the tree, which was also nice!... and then sorted their computer out a bit, cos it's SO slow!... they have AOL... tis really awful... but anyways... I found out where I'm sitting for Robbie!... I'm gonna be lucky if I can see him!... Premier Tickets my ass... we're gonna be like, a whole width of a football pitch away from him if the seating plan is right... I spose they are the best seats though, cos everyone in front of us are standing... but we shall see on Friday, woow...

omg, I unlocked the last training thing on my Brain Training game today!... s'quite cool!... my Brain Age is currently still 30 though... which, considering I'm 19, isn't all that good!... :-$

how are you all anyways!?... been up to anything amazing!?

bYe!

No comments: