Thursday 25 January 2007

Playstation Thrii / Money!

omg!... the PS3 European release details have been announced!... coming out on 23rd March for £425, incase y'all didn't know!... quite shocking that it is the only one of the next-gen consoles that I'm not getting on the day of release!... coupla reasons, including I think the price is a tad steep considering it doesn't do all that much more than a 360 apart from the whole Blu-ray thing up to yet (as far as I've seen anyways!)... I'm still slightly annoyed bout them stealing the Wii controller thingy with their tilty thing in the pads, but I'm mostly over that, cos I spose it is the way of the future n shit!... they've not got any release games that I'm interested in in the slightest!... but the main reason I ain't getting it is because I am currently attempting to control my money!

yup, I have been spending lots less lately!... I did buy myself 2 DVDs n 2 albums last week, but that was with some money my Dad gave me!... and I did buy a new game too, but that was with a voucher I had for Christmas!... so, yeh, I am doing quite well!... the only things I've spent my money on this year are people's birthdays, train fare, and random food!... quite shocking really!

I'm controlling my money because I may be moving out this year!... depending on if Chris still wants me to move in with him by then anyways, hehe... but my Mom was talking to me the other day about me moving out, and was all "we've decided we're not gonna switch rooms anymore, cos we don't wanna make you feel like you have to move out, or can't come home if things go wrong!"... so I guess that has taken a bit of pressure off!... but then the night after, her and my Step Dad were all "we feel sorry for Ryan, cos he hasn't really got anything in his room, everything is yours!" n stuff, which I am thinking isn't really my fault, but I spose it is true!... I'm planning on moving anyways, if everything is still ok later on in the year!

I am currently listening to my playlist of Unplayed songs!... my aim for this year is to have every song in my library's playcount 1 or more!... only 2,204 songs left!... quite a lot unplayed considering I only have 6,917 songs in my whole library!...

...and I am now going to go and play on my 360!...

bYe!

P.S. omg, tis Jonathan's birthday today!... SO!... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, thanks!!