Friday 26 January 2007

Super!

omg!... Skins finally started last night, and I can confirm that it is... AMAZING, ja!... totally loved it, this is probably because I wasn't expecting very much from it at all, but yeh, tis ace ja!... Nicholas Hoult is amazing, ja!

(hehe, the whole "ja" thing is related to Skins!... as is the "Super" thing!)

today I have mostly done nothing but watch Camp, which is such a good film!... love the music in it, and my current song obsession is in it, which is "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going"!... love that song, and I really wanna see Dreamgirls!... ALSO!... I watched random bits of The Phantom Of The Opera!... mainly cos I didn't have time to watch the whole, cos I'm going out in a bit!

yes, I am going out with my frand (another Skins reference!) to the cinemas cos tis his birthday!... so, yeh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!... ^_^

I must leave now anyways!

bYe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How comes I watched Skins as well, yet I don't understand any of your Skins references!

Are you sure you were watching the right program?!