Thursday 22 February 2007

Back!...

hello!

well, I am back!... I handed my work in OK, you will be pleased to know... I'm quite positive I handed the wrong thing in, but I'm trying rather hard not to think about it!...

I apologise for the lack of meaningful blogs, I've been quite busy with that assignment... I had to create a model of my University and like, some of the surrounding area, that you can walk around... it turned out looking quite naff, and you could walk through walls, but still!... if anyone would like to see it, just drop me a line!... ;-P

ooo, I went to see The Killers on Sunday, and I can confirm that they were nothing short of amazing!... apart from, as you can see from the diagram below...



but still, totally amazing... ^_^



hehe, I just noticed it looks like he has a rather large man bulge in that picture... how amusing...

hmm... other exciting things this week... I dunno there's not been much, I've literally spent the whole week working!... oh well, I'll get over it... going out tomorrow though for piiiiizza with my friend Maaaaartin cos I haven't seen him for aaaaaaages oh, and he wants his FFXII game!

bYe!

No comments: