Saturday 24 February 2007

Pizza!

omg, I can confirm that my pizza yesterday was... quite cool!... we had ice cream factory after, that was also quite cool... and before, we had garlic bread and potato wedges, which were, shock horror, quite cool!... hmm, that was a bit in the wrong order...

ooo, I got FFXII yesterday for some reason... I'm not going to play it very much, cos I can't get my save onto my PS3 without buying that memory card reader that I can't be bothered to buy... so I shall let you know if it's cool in about 5 weeks when no-one cares about it anymore, and I am yet again totally behind on the Final Fantasy series, hehe... oh, and I only bought it cos it was like, £17!... :-)

I'm going to see Matt Willis tomorrow, yay!... it's quite exciting, cos he is amazing... always was my fave out of Busted!

hmm, tis a good job we have Sky+, cos I woulda totally missed 24 and Lost last week, and would be missing them tomorrow too!... how amazing has this season of 24 been so far!... quite shocking!... Lost, however, bit shit, has to be said...

how are you all anyways?... haven't asked for a while!

No comments: