Wednesday 7 March 2007

It's Reasons Like These...

...that I love my Xbox 360 so much!...

this morning, I downloaded an episode of South Park on my 360 in HD... t'was such an amazing episode too, hehe... looks proper good in high definition, although, things were moving quite fast in the opening song thing that it sent me a bit dizzy with the clearness!... anywho, that was free, so I was like, yay!

and this afternoon, I downloaded... Worms!... ya know, the worms that shoot each other in the face, n blow each other up n shit!... that Worms!... tis pretty amazing, and the trial is free!... oh how I love Worms... I may like to purchase the full version!

also, some point last week, I downloaded this game called Alien Hominid HD... basically, you're this cute lil alien, with a gun, who shoots/chops the heads off of lots of guards... need I say more?... totally amazing... although, tis quite hard...

Xbox Live is so amazing!... I am currently wondering what the Playstation Store or whatever it's called is like, cos I can't imagine it's gonna be that good from what I've heard... the Wii Shop is kinda cool, but it's not really got much on there in terms of "things that aren't games"... but, yeh, Xbox Live is ace... ^_^

No comments: