Wednesday 7 March 2007

Sold!...

...to that woman who won my auctions!

hehe, my eBay things finished yesterday, and I did SO well... the auctions ended by 4:10... she'd paid by 4:20... I'd posted them off by 4:55 (woulda been earlier if the damn queue in the damn Post Office wasn't so big!).... and they arrived to her this morning!... I am quite proud of myself, cos t'was my first sale, and she seemed happy when she e-mailed me to say they arrived!

only annoying thing, Jon sold his Sims 2 and University for like, £45 or something... and I sold my Sims 2, University and Nightlife for £41.50!... what's the deal with that??... oh well, hehe...

I am currently looking for more shit to sell... hmmmmmm......

oh yeh, and thanks to all 1 of you that commented on my last post!... I told my lecturer my idea, and he seems to like it, so that's what I'm doing... *wonders if anyone apart from Jon reads this thing*

No comments: