Monday 26 February 2007

Matt Willis!

omg, Matt Willis was ace last night!... he's so cool!... see...



however!... these stupid bitches behind were such cock sucking whores!... apologies for the language, but omg... I'd queued up for 2 hours before, so I could get a good spot, so I should be allowed to have the spot I waited for... apparently not!... the one was moanin cos she couldn't see properly, so her friend was like, "push him then n he'll get annoyed and move"... SO!... she started pushing me, poking me in the head, sticking her elbows in my back, reading my text messages, etc... grr, I was so angry... but then Matt came on n I was all, "yay!"... until she decided to totally push me out the way and steal my spot... although, it was still ace... even though like, 2 people passed out in front of me, and 1 was nearly sick all over the floor and had to be took out... and all the time, I was feeling quite ill myself... but, Matt Willis!... he's amazing...

anywho, got back to Chris's and he wanted to order pizza, but I was like, "I really don't feel like it"... then puked all in his toilet!... it was quite forceful sick too... if I was looking upwards, it would have been projectile I reckon!... but enough bout my sick, hehe...

then about 5 mins later, I got a text of my friend Claire saying she just had a car crash, not too far from where I was... thankfully, being sick made me feel a lot better, so off a I ran to where she said she was... it was quite bad, so silly women drove into the side of her when she was going up the Birmingham New Road... they were gone when I got there, but Claire's car was undrivable... her brother was there to help though, so it was ok... she was fine, just in shock... so I went back to Chris's after about an hour waiting with her, cos I still wasn't feeling right, and her brother was there anyways...

n yeh, I got back to Chris's again, and watched him play FFXII for a bit, then went to bed!

had to be up bout 9 this morning though, cos my Dad was comin round to visit for a bit... totally worth it, cos he was here for like, 10 mins... he did tell me it was gonna be short though to be fair!... and I stole some sausages from home for me n Chris n went back round to his for a couple of hours!

now I'm back here writing this blog... quite eventful really!... well, a bit anyways, hehe...

bYe!

No comments: