Monday 5 March 2007

Right...

...so... I've come up with an idea for my assignment... and I need your help to tell me if it's cool and makes sense, or if it's stupid and a whole load of rubbish!... please!... see, I asked nicely!... :-)

basically, my idea is based on this TV show I watched called The Lost Room, which is about this room, that has lots of objects, which all have different kinds of powers... for example!... there is a bus ticket, which when you touch someone with it, they kinda vanish, and appear on Route 66... and a razor, that when you touch glass with it, it makes the glass shatter... see where I'm going with this?... I'm thinking probably not... anywho, in the show, this guy has to gather 7 of these objects so he can attempt to somehow bring his son back from the dead... hmm, this is quite hard to explain!... I'll skip the TV show part, and go to the game...

in my game, there's gonna be these random objects in this big house... the aim of the game is to get these 7 objects together so you can get into the Lost Room... not sure why you're trying to get there yet, still gotta think about it... but as well as gathering these objects, there's gonna be a couple more that you'll have to use to get to the 7 specific ones that you need...

my question to you... if you were reading my work, would you think I'm a loon and totally not understand wtf I'm on about?... or would you kind of understand it, and just play the game?

thank you!... would like, totally appreciate if you commented on this entry... ^_^

P.S... yay, all my games have got bids on eBay now... how "exciting"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems quite cool I think!

Ripping off a TV show/film was always going to be the best thing to do! Easier!

Perhaps in the "Lost Room" in the game, there might be the body of a murdered whore! Who is also a ZOMBIE!!... not sure why, but it would be cool!