Saturday 24 March 2007

Stressing...

hmm, I had quite a good day today really... well, until about 11:10 when we got a phone call saying Louise has been involved in a car crash... it's her birthday today btw, well, it was on the 23rd, tis after 12 now isn't it... she's at the hospital now, so I'm stressing muchly... you never know how your reactions would be to different things until they actually happen, do you, but I'm really worried atm... the Nurse has looked at her eyes n stuff n they said she seems ok... but she's got a headache n stuff, so she's gotta see a doctor and maybe have an X-Ray soon...

as for the actual car crash, apparently, the people who hit them were driving on the wrong side of the road, hit them, swerved, and drove off... not much you can say to that really is there...

I've no doubt she'll be fine... as for now, no-one's online to talk to, so I might just blog until I'm too tired to stay up any longer...

No comments: