Friday 7 April 2006

Uni = Sucky!

omg, I broke up from Uni yesterday, yay!... I am very much disliking University at the moment... it is soooooo boring!... I've got like, 4 assignments I'm meant to be doing, but they're really hard... :-(

for one of them, I have to make a model of this thing called "PC Pile House" in a CAAD program, which is shit, cos it's all lines and typing in points and stuff, so omg, very hard...

for another, I have to make a business website, which should actually be quite easy... :-)

for another, I have to make a model of the campus on the computer!... which I am expected to go in during the holidays to do, pfft!

and for the final one, I have to make a short 3D animation... I've had this one for a while, but really can't think of anything to do, cos I'm not very good at the program... but if any of you have any ideas!... please, tell me!

I am now going to generally sit for 2 weeks!... :-)

bYe!
X

No comments: