Monday 29 January 2007

Fack, Fack, Fack!

oh how I love having a blog again, I can just rant about anything!... this rant comes in the form of me saying how shit Uni is!

I have had a very good past few days!... but about 5 minutes ago, the goodness totally plummeted!... this is because I found out that one of my pieces of coursework that I worked really really hard on didn't get a very good mark, and a piece I worked hard, but not as hard, on got a decent mark...

yeh, if you're Jon or my Mom you will have heard me moaning about my Map, which I worked SO hard to do, and yeh, it wasn't super amazing, but it was cool!... well, my Map only got me a C8... quite safe to say that I am gutted, and very demotivated... I wanna know what I did wrong now... I've got a feeling it was cos I was a bit dependant on Photoshop for my images instead of using the editor in Flash, but that thing is crap!... gah!... anywho, I got a B11 in my other assignment... but that means I'm averaging at a C9, which is a pass n all, but a degree with that kinda grade is about the same as no degree at all!... :'-(

I was gonna blog about how cool the past 3 nights have been, but now I can't really be bothered, sorry!... to summarise: Friday - Chris's birthday, random meal, cinemas with crap film, but fun times! Saturday - gym and clubbing! Sunday - 24!

bYe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WTF! C8!?

Dude, that map was totally amazing! It was almost the same as being IN Wolverhamton (but without the smell!).

You have SO been robbed!