Saturday 3 February 2007

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

hello!!

hehe, I am watching Pokémon, Ash is fighting some guy with his Pikachu, but the guy has a Ditto, and keeps copying everything Ash does!... oh, Ash just won, yay!... quite cool!... ^_^

hmm, I haven't blogged all week, sorry!... I have been (*shock*) busy!... as you read in my last blog, I was quite peeved bout having that crap mark, so, I went to see my lecturer about it!... turns out that I didn't put any instructions with my map, so she didn't even know it did half the things it did, even though it was blatantly obvious, but still!... she "revised" my mark, and I now have a B11... :-)

that was Tuesday!... also on Tuesday, my Utada Hikaru and Ayumi Hamasaki DVDs came, which are both amazing!... omg, so good... and my crazy week of not knowing anything that was going on at Uni also began... they don't tell us anything, so I didn't know where I was for my lessons, and ended up having to stick round for 4 hours doing nowt!... but still, I am over it now...

yay, Pokérap!

on Wednesday, me and Rachael went to the pantomime!... tis still on here in Wolverhampton, cos it goes on forever, or at least until tomorrow... t'was Snow White, starring Lesley Joseph!... I used to love her in Birds Of A Feather, so that was quite cool, hehe... it was quite hilarious, mainly cos they'd been doing it so long that they weren't taking it that seriously anymore!

oh my, my blog is quite boring isn't it... I am sorry!

YAY!... my Ayumi Hamasaki and Namie Amuro album just came!... I love Japanese stuff!... hehe, the Namie one comes with Pink Panther stickers!

ooo, I downloaded a demo of this game called Crackdown on my 360 last night, and it's soooo cool!... tis like, Grand Theft Auto, but you're a cop instead, or peace keeper as they call it, and like, it's set in the future, which is really cool!... I am gonna have to try really hard not to buy it when it comes out, cos I'm gonna be so tempted!... especially as it's got some demo of Halo 3 with it!

omg, I can't believe it's February already... how crazy is that!?... quite!

anywho, I best leave the guy some feedback on eBay for my CDs... so...

bYe!

No comments: