Sunday 4 February 2007

Dreaming In Bed!

hehe, there is a The Calling song called "Dreaming In Red"... just what my name is referred to... although, this blog has nothing to do with The Calling, just dreaming!... :-)

omg, had like, 4 dreams that I can remember from last night!... the first of which involved Ryan stealing my mattress cos his was shit!... and like, it had a huge lump in the middle of it, and a spring that stuck in my back... as well as that, he changed the bed covers for some reason... so, naturally, I had a go at him!... then woke up...

then went to sleep again!... and had a dream in which Britney stayed over my house for some reason!... but no, I didn't do her like any normal person would... instead... I moaned at her about the price of Madonna's concert tickets, and told her she wasn't allowed to put her tickets that high, cos I wouldn't go see her... I woke up before I got a response off her though...

next dream had something to do with running round Dudley Bus Station to catch a 581!?... not sure what went on in that one!... I recall it being quite scary on the bus though...

and my final dream involved a random sex machine thing!... not sure what went on in that one either, I remember it was quite complex though... I wasn't using it, it was on the news or something, just to clarify... :-P

but, yeh, then I woke up and put all the dreams in a text so I wouldn't forget by the time I actually got to blogging about them!

today!... I played Viva PiƱata until about 3:00!... then I watched the quite cool Jodie Foster film, Flight Plan!... then I watched the slightly boring TV show, The Lost Room!... then a not very good new episode of, The Simpsons!

now I am going to make some cheese on toast... sit here listening to ace music... possibly have a bath... and that will take me up to 9:00, when I shall watch 24!!... exciting!

^_^

bYe!

No comments: