Tuesday 6 February 2007

A Good Day!

hehe, despite being woke up at 7:15 this morning, I am having quite a good day up to yet!... mainly cos I feel happy for some reason!... but also because of little things that have happened... for example!

I decided yesterday I would like my hair cut today... so, I thought "omg, I need a picture, I'll try find them pics of Jesse McCartney or something", and off I went into the cupboard to find the pics, and bam, right on top of the pile, the pictures of Jesse's pretty hair!... amazing... so, off I headed up to the hair dressers, happily listening to Avril's new song, which, FYI, is AMAZING!

then!... it started snowing!... and I love snow!!... so that put a smile on my face... anywho, I got to the hairdressers, n was like, "do you have any appointments for today or tomorrow??" and he was like, "we have one for 12!" and I was like, "ok! that's cool!" and stuff... so I showed him the pics of Jesse's pretty hair, and was like, "do you think you could do something like that?" and he was like, "no, your hair is shit... but I can do it a bit shorter than that!"... so I was like, "oh"... but he was like, "well, Martin, you should have it like that, you'll never know till you try, and it could grow to that length in a few weeks anyways!"... so I was like, "ok then!"... and that is the amazing story of my trip to the hairdressers...

so I went back home, in the snow, hehe... came back on my Mac and thought "ooo, I haven't checked if there's any tickets for The Killers today!" and I checked, and omg, there was tickets available!... so I hesitated for like, 15 mins whether to buy them, cos I've been so good with my money lately... but Louise was like, "come on, I'll go with you!" cos she loves The Killers, as you can see on her Last.fm... so, I was like "no! I can't!"... but then about 10 mins later I decided, "what the hey!" and bought em!... so, yeh, I am going to see The Killers next Sunday!... how cool!!... I am rather excited!

and like, nothing else has happened really, I'm just feeling happy!... :-)

I will update you later on if my hair is shit, and also if I'm still happy after going to Uni this afternoon!

bYe!

No comments: